I have, recently, realized that I motivate people at my workout. And, I didn’t even know about it, until now. My workouts have been mainly for me. I do have to push myself! Every workout that I complete motivates me for the next one. I self-talk; I do that a lot. And, that helps me get to the gym, 99.9% of the time! I have become, what you would call, a “Regular” at the gym. And, that has motivated some gym goers. They have come up to me to tell me that. That really feels good.
This brings me to the next step, which I think involves my wanting to help others get motivated. Motivate them to not only workout, but create a sustainable routine for a healthy lifestyle.
My goal: To get certified in workout/healthy lifestyle field. I am writing this on my blog because I think this will keep me motivated to remain focused in achieving my goal.
My ultimate goal: To help make a positive change in people’s lives, who need a little push in the direction of leading a healthy lifestyle.
….thank you for visiting my blog…until next time 🙂
“Compiling a list is a way to let loose, unlock ideas, and free your mind,” wrote Cheri and the WordPress.com Team from Writing 101, assignment #2.
I agree 100%! So, below is my list.
Things i’ve learned:
Here’s my list of things I’ve learned. I hope I find many who are on this path.
- We are created beautifully by Someone. (From an ant to us humans)
- Let’s not patronize our Creator. (Religions often tend to)
- Let spirituality prevail, not religion. (Religion is an inconvenience)
- Follow simple rules of life. (Do what’s right each day to help Earth & what’s on it)
- Co-exist! (Then peace is attainable)
- Respect your body. (It’s a gift)
- You are what you eat! (Eat with awareness)
- Respect each other’s differences. (You will be happier)
- We are mortal – we will die. (Let’s be nice to each other)
- Learn, in this life, to be kind and patient. (Our end here maybe a beginning elsewhere)
…Thanks for visiting my blog…until next time…