“Compiling a list is a way to let loose, unlock ideas, and free your mind,” wrote Cheri and the WordPress.com Team from Writing 101, assignment #2.
I agree 100%! So, below is my list.
Things i’ve learned:
Here’s my list of things I’ve learned. I hope I find many who are on this path.
- We are created beautifully by Someone. (From an ant to us humans)
- Let’s not patronize our Creator. (Religions often tend to)
- Let spirituality prevail, not religion. (Religion is an inconvenience)
- Follow simple rules of life. (Do what’s right each day to help Earth & what’s on it)
- Co-exist! (Then peace is attainable)
- Respect your body. (It’s a gift)
- You are what you eat! (Eat with awareness)
- Respect each other’s differences. (You will be happier)
- We are mortal – we will die. (Let’s be nice to each other)
- Learn, in this life, to be kind and patient. (Our end here maybe a beginning elsewhere)
…Thanks for visiting my blog…until next time…